Liveaboard Apo Reef
The Liveaboard Apo Reef Tour starts at 05:00 PM in Coron Bay and we went during night to our destination Apo Reef.
1st day 02:00 PM embark in Coron Bay (night transfer to Apo Reef)
2nd day diving at Apo Reef
3rd day diving at Apo Reef (night transfer to Coron Bay)
4th day disembark till 10:00 AM
Apo Reef is the second largest contiguous coral reef in the world and the largest one in the Philippines. The Apo Reef Natural Park consists of the three islands.The Apo Reef National Park centered around the reef was founded in 1996, and the reef is the largest reef system in the Philippines covering over 1150 square kilometers or about 450 square miles.
Apo Reef is a place, where an extensive wealth of marine life can be found. There is a ranging from great macro photography opportunities to schools of large pelagic fish including many species of shark, barracuda and manta rays.
- Full board accommodation in a twin sharing cabin
- Meals, snacks, tea, coffee, juice, Soft drinks and drinking water
- Diving (3 – 4 dives per day), service of a dive master, tank, weights and belt
- pick up service from airport or hotel in town on departure date
- International or domestic air transportation, hotels and meals before and after the cruise.
- Dive, travel and medical insurances
- beer, wine or spirits
- Diving equipment rental
- Apo Reef Park fees of 75 USD additional apply for regular trips.
Schedule and Prices
|Start||End||Tour||Dive Days||Nights on Board||Slots available||Price USD|
|11/04/2023||11/07/2023||Short Trip Apo Reef 4D/3N||2||3||0||$840.00|
|11/23/2023||11/26/2023||Short Trip Apo Reef 4D/3N||2||3||0||$840.00|
|12/12/2023||12/15/2023||Short Trip Apo Reef 4D/3N||2||3||7||$840.00|
|01/08/2024||01/11/2024||Short Trip Apo Reef 4D/3N||2||3||5||$840.00|
|02/05/2024||02/08/2024||Short Trip Apo Reef 4D/3N||2||3||2||$840.00|
|02/24/2024||02/27/2024||Short Trip Apo Reef 4D/3N||2||3||8||$840.00|
Other Destinations you may like:
we are looking forward to welcome you on our Liveaboard Apo Reef Tour.