Liveaboard Tubbataha Reef
The Liveaboard Tubbataha Reef Expedition starts at 05:00 PM in Puerto Princesa and we went during night to this famous Natural Park which is the home to a great diversity of marine life. The next morning one of five dive days starts. Every day up to four dives under lead of our Dive Guides will bring you nearly to every known dive spot around the Atoll.
The Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park is a protected in the Philippines. Located is the reef in the middle of the Sulu Sea. The marine and bird sanctuary consists of two huge atolls (named the North Atoll and South Atoll) and the smaller Jessie Beazley Reef covering a total area of 97,030 hectares (239,800 acres). It is located 150 kilometres southeast of Puerto Princesa City, the capital of Palawan province.
The Reef is the home to some of the most beautiful corals in the world, Tubbataha Reef boasts magnificent diversity of marine life. You will possibly see manta rays, sharks, turtle and many species more. Biologist counted more than 300 coral species, 400 fish species, and numerous bird life.
- Full board accommodation in a twin sharing cabin
- Meals, snacks, tea, coffee, juice, Soft drinks and drinking water
- Diving (3 – 4 dives per day), service of a dive master, tank, weights and belt
- pick up service from airport or hotel in town on departure date
- International or domestic air transportation, hotels and meals before and after the cruise.
- Dive, travel and medical insurances
- beer, wine or spirits
- Diving equipment rental
- Park fees of 100 USD additional for Tubbataha apply for regular trips.
Schedule and Prices
|Start||End||Tour||Dive Days||Nights on Board||Slots available||Price USD|
|03/14/2024||03/22/2024||Tubbataha 1/24||7||8||fully booked||$1,980.00|