Safari boat in the Philippines
Together with Boat engineers from the Philippines, the team started 2017 planning the Safari boat in the Philippines. We pay special attention to giving our divers the best possible space for their equipment and their sport. All plans were under the motto “A boat built by divers for divers”. Followed we listed the basic parameter of our yacht.
- three decks, cabin deck, main deck (divedeck) and sun / relaxing deck.
- five comfortable air-conditioned cabins with private showers and toilet, a bunk bed with european mattress size.
- Master cabin with plenty room, AirCon, private showers and toilet, a big double bed.
- Diving platform with space for personal arrangements
- Length over all is 21 m,
- width 5 m,
- draft 2,30 m,
- two Hinoy 6 cylinder Diesel engines which allow cruising speed of 13 knots.
- New compressor,
- one speed boat powered with outboard engines 30HP,
- The power supply is provided by a mix of Genset and Solar technique,
- Electric plugs 220V AC in every cabin,
- deceleration unit 220V 150L / h,
- VHF radio,
- satellite phone
- Medical safety equipment
- life rafts
If you are interested to see more of our building process you can have a look to our blog.