Liveaboard South China Sea
The Liveaboard South China Sea Tour starts at 05:00 PM in El Nido and we leave El Nido Bay going south. This tour is a a special tour addressed to diver who want to explore together with us the untouched Dive Area South China Sea. This tour starts and end in El Nido and we went direction south along the west Coast of Palawan. Tuluran Island, Wedge Island, Cagnipa Island and Ulugan Bay are only some of the areas we will explore.
Six days full of adventure, using of chart plotter and nautical maps what convey the feeling to stay near to the father of all diving Jacques Cousteau.
South China Sea
The South China Sea is a marginal sea that is part of the Pacific Ocean, encompassing an area from the Karimata and Malacca Straits to the Strait of Taiwan of around 3,500,000 square kilometres. The South China Sea east border runs runs along the west coast of Palawan. We will cruise near to the coast line of Palwan and pass by San Vincente, Port Barton and turn up on the height of Puerto Princesa going back to El Nido.
- Full board accommodation in a twin sharing cabin
- Meals, snacks, tea, coffee, juice, Soft drinks and drinking water
- Diving (3 – 4 dives per day), service of a dive master, tank, weights and belt
- International or domestic air transportation, hotels and meals before and after the cruise.
- Dive, travel and medical insurances
- beer, wine or spirits
- Diving equipment rental