Liveaboard Sulu Sea Tour
Our Liveaboard Sulu Sea Tour starts at 09:00 AM in Puerto Princesa and we went to Honda Bay famous for his plenty island where you can see plenty wonderful coral garden. The next day we went to the outside reef of Honda Bay where we explore the Panglima Reef with it’s amazing walls. The following days you dive at Konstancia Reef a huge coral area in the center of the Sulu Sea. Taytay Bay and Linapacan are the next stations before you arrive in El Nido.
(Please be advised if this tour starts in El Nido start time is 07:00 AM)
portion of the western North Pacific Ocean. It is bounded by northeastern Borneo on the southwest, the southwestern islands of the Philippines, including Palawan, on the west and northwest, Busuanga and Mindoro on the north, Panay and Negros on the east, and Mindanao and the Sulu Archipelago on the southeast. Our Liveaboard Sulu Sea Tour starts in Puerto Princesa going North and passing by Roxas, Taytay, Linapacan before we arrive in El Nido.
- Full board accommodation in a twin sharing cabin
- Meals, snacks, tea, coffee, juice, Soft drinks and drinking water
- Diving (3 – 4 dives per day), service of a dive master, tank, weights and belt
- International or domestic air transportation, hotels and meals before and after the cruise.
- Dive, travel and medical insurances
- beer, wine or spirits
- Diving equipment rental